Enjoy this architect-designed modern masterpiece in Bouldin Creek. The house has 3 bedrooms and 3 baths, decks on multiple levels, gourmet kitchen, all just south of downtown! This house is located in the vibrant Bouldin neighborhood – 2 miles to the Convention Center and steps to a bus line that heads straight downtown. Perfect for attending SXSW! The Space – architect-designed and built by MJ Neal, with tons of light, open spaces and custom details. It has been featured in Apartment Therapy and won the Merit Award, American Institute of Architects, Austin, 2004. The main house has two queen bedrooms and two full baths. Additionally, there is a guest suite with its own entrance and a queen bed and bath with Japanese soaking tub.
- Bedrooms: 3, plus a loft
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- Square Footage: ~3000
- Property Type: Single Family Home
- Status: Active
Short-term rental info:
- Availability: SXSW and various other dates. Please inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rates: Starting at $1600/night for SXSW, please inquire about other dates.
- Sleeps: 6 in beds, 8 with an inflatable bed in the loft.
- Minimum Stay: 5 nights. Contact Us for Min Stay for Specific Events
- Housekeeping Provided: For an additional fee
- Parking Spaces: 2
- Bed Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queens, 1 Queen inflatable mattress
- Restrictions: No pets. Quiet time 10pm-8am